Fuse Use precautions:
1, fuse protection characteristics should be protected against the overload characteristics of the object, taking into account the possible short-circuit current, select the corresponding breaking capacity of the fuse;
2, fuse rated voltage to adapt to line voltage class, fuse rated current is greater than or equal to the melt rated current;
3, the line of fuses at all levels of the rated current should be matched to maintain the former level of the melt rated current must be greater than the next level of the melt rated current; 4, fuse melt to the requirements of the use of the combined melt, not allowed to increase the melt or use other conductors to replace the melt.
- Related Instructions For Fuses
- What Is The Use Of Electric Car Fuses?
- The Development Prospect Of PV Industry
- What Is The Role Of Photovoltaic Fuses?
- What Are The Conditions For Using A PV Fuse?
- What Are The Superior Properties Of Photovoltai...
- Use And Maintenance Of Fuses
- Fuse Patrol Check
- Fuse Use Repair
- The Difference Between A Fuse And A Circuit Bre...
- Merry X'mas !
- Happy New Year 2019