1. The normal operating current operates under 25 ℃ conditions, and the current rating of the fuse is usually reduced by 25% to avoid harmful fusing.Most conventional fuses have a lower melting temperature than the material they use. Therefore, this kind of fuse is sensitive to the change of ambient temperature.
For example, a fuse with a current rating of 10A is generally not recommended to operate at temperatures greater than 7.5A at 25 ℃ ambient temperature.
2. Voltage ratings The voltage rating of the fuse must be equal to or greater than the valid circuit voltage.
The general standard voltage rating series is 32V, 125V, 250V, 600V.
3. Resistance fuses are not important in the entire circuit. Since a fuse resistor of less than 1 amperes has only a few ohms, this problem should be considered when using fuses in low voltage circuits.
Most of the fuses are made of a material with a positive temperature coefficient, so there is the point of cold resistance and thermal resistance.
4. The current carrying capacity of the ambient temperature fuse is carried out under the condition of 25 ℃ ambient temperature, which is affected by the change of ambient temperature. The higher the ambient temperature, the higher the working temperature of the fuse, and the shorter its life.
Conversely, running at lower temperatures can prolong the life of the fuse.
5. The fuse rating capacity is also known as the breaking capacity. The fuse rated capacity is the maximum permissible current at which the fuse can actually fuse at the rated voltage. In the case of a short circuit, the fuse will pass through an instantaneous overload current larger than the normal operating current. Safe operation requires the fuse to remain intact (no bursting or breakage) and to eliminate short circuits.
Previous: What Is The Use Of Electric Car Fuses?
Next: No Information
- What Is The Use Of Electric Car Fuses?
- The Development Prospect Of PV Industry
- What Is The Role Of Photovoltaic Fuses?
- What Are The Conditions For Using A PV Fuse?
- What Are The Superior Properties Of Photovoltai...
- Use And Maintenance Of Fuses
- Fuse Use Precautions:
- Fuse Patrol Check
- Fuse Use Repair
- The Difference Between A Fuse And A Circuit Bre...